Fred McFeely Rogers (March 20, 1928 – February 27, 2003)
I’m gonna reblog this every time.
Fred Rogers Real Actual Guardian of Childhood.
This chokes me up Every. Time.
I just now realized that when I was a little kid, Mister Rogers built the foundation of Wheaton’s Law in my fragile, eggshell mind.
My followers better all reblog this.
There should be more notes
As long as you’re willing to love, you’re alright in my book <3
i fucking love this.
This is amazing <3
If you don’t rebolg this:
Our thoughts and prayers go out to those in Boston.
Here are some resources we’ve gathered so far.
- Looking for a runner? Use this form.
- If you’re trying to call someone in Boston, phone lines are jammed. SMS, Twitter, and Facebook might work better. [Lifehacker]
- Live news updates on The Verge
- Reconnect with loved ones in Boston on Red Cross Safe and Well
- Donate blood at the Boston American Red Cross